Monday, March 10, 2008

Annual Marriage Report

We have been married for well over a year, and it's time for our annual report. The following statistics are the results of an intensely scientific analysis of our marriage and the effects thereof. First, a graph that represents our post-marriage sociality:
Second, a physical analysis. Here is a picture of Steve before marriage:

Steve after a year of marriage:

Mysteriously, his back has also indented about ten inches:

Steve's nose before marriage:

Steve's nose after marriage:

Oh yeah, and Teresa's also looking a bit bigger:

Conclusion: marriage does weird stuff to you.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny!

dave said...

ahhh! ahhh!!! ahhh!!!!

Rose Ledezma said...

I second Dave's motion.
AHHHH!
Huzzah and congrats on your nose, Steve! :D
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nefi said...

you fatty!

LJ said...

There's an awkward question I could ask, but I feel embarrassed actually asking it. So I won't.

I'm so glad you guys found me. Hooray!

Teresa Gashler said...

Just so we stop leaving you all with awkward questions, we are expecting :D A child, that is. For Sept. 17th.

Padilla Fam said...

hey teresa! how's it going? i'm glad you found me through facebook! i have a blog too-let's keep in touch k? congrats on your marriage and are you expecting? cool! here's my blog:
http://thepadillafamilyblog.blogspot.com/

Raspberry said...

Congratulations on expecting...just so you know you'll feel like a farm animal throughout as well as after you deliver...and plus you get to go on cute mormon mommy walks with a stroller. Ok, ok, I'm kidding.