Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pictures of Ariah

We're trying to play catch up. These almost 2 months have flown so fast and been so busy. But they've been so wonderful. We love having little Ariah in our lives. Here is a slide show of pictures. There are a lot, so don't feel guilty if you don't want to see them all.



It took us a couple of weeks to get Ariah to change her sleeping schedule. Those were hard nights, especially for Steve. I am a much heavier sleeper than Steve, so many times Steve has to wake me up when she's crying. What a great mom I am! :)

She is pretty mellow and has recently started smiling and cooing. I love dressing her up, but she is notorious for going through 2 or 3 outfits a day due to explosive messes.

We are putting together video clips in a movie that we will have done by Christmas.

4 comments:

Raspberry said...

yay! Thanks!
I can see Gashler all over her, but I think I see some Peavler too. This is good - she would be lucky to look like her mom!

Kayla said...

Cute pictures! I'm a really deep sleeper too so it has always been Brice's job to bring me the baby otherwise I'd sleep right through it all!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

How did you get her to change her sleep schedule? We're still working on that one. The only difference is that Steve sleeps right through all of her crying.

Chelsea and gang said...

It's so fun to see your pictures. She is beautiful. Can you email me your email address at chelsmccleve@gmail.com--we are making our blog private. Thanks!!