Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wedding, Terry, baby ouchie, Eric, and teaser

As you know, I haven't made this private yet. That will be a job for next week, when I can make sure to have everyone's e-mails that I want.

We did wedding photography and videography for a very cute Japanese couple. They were a lot of fun and their reception was awesome. Here's some pictures to give you an idea of their personality.
We have been to many a reception, and the "typical" LDS one is so boring! I love it when people have programs. Whether it's the bride & groom or others entertaining, that's what makes a good reception, in my opinion. At least, that's what makes it memorable.


This week, I met my male alter-ego Terry.


I don't think Terry would do very well with the ladies, to be quite blunt. And he's not very strong. But he's a nice chap with a good heart.

Ariah got her very first bruise this week as she has been practicing sitting up all by herself. She wears it well.

It was Eric's b-day Friday... and I didn't get a picture :( I need to stop forgetting. Happy birthday, man. You're a great human being.


I started editing Steve's b-day adventure, but I've got more to do. Here is a 4-5 minute teaser. If your not familiar with the Legend of Zelda games, you will probably be really confused. I plan to add text, transitions, and music. Enjoy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa! Love the blog! This is such an awesome post! Good luck with everything!

Stephen Stacey said...

Hey! That's totally the leather "tunic" I gave you guys. Hey! It's even got the piece of duct tape still on it. Hey! That's a really great movie you guys put together. Hey! I bet that was a lot of fun. Hey! You guys rock.