Sunday, October 25, 2009

Miss Independent

Ariah is a great walker now, but she doesn't like to hold my hand anymore. She likes to wander off until we have to run after her. She likes to play chasing games, where we say "I'm gonna get you, I'm gonna get you.." and she runs and giggles with glee when we get her.

She hates being spoon fed by us. She loves to feed herself, and she should feed herself now. I guess I'm a silly sentimental mom who doesn't want her baby to grow up. But Miss Ariah is now refusing to eat if I feed her, so I have to give in and let her feed herself.

She's starting to throw mini tantrums. Usually they just make me laugh, but outbursts in church are no bueno. I have less than a week to make her go from hating her Halloween costume to tolerating it. Wish me luck.

0 comments: